Comfort Real Estate Services, Inc. wants to ensure that both parties to the listing agreement are aware of all responsibilities of the listing Broker. It is our goal to outline marketing procedures and different types of advertising that will be involved in coordinating a smooth and timely real estate transaction. Please note the following:
- Your property will be published and advertised in the Ventura County Multiple Listing Service (MLS). This is the single most effective way to advertise real estate. Realtors belonging to the board will have highly detailed information in regards to your property, special features of your property and the surrounding area.
- Your property will be featured on our company website (www.ComfortRES.com), which is advertised everywhere we advertise. If a certain ad, sign or flyer only mentions general details of your property (price, sq. ft., bed/bath), they will be prompted to access our website for further details and photos outlining your home.
- CRES will place one/two for sale signs on your property. These signs will prompt all potential purchasers to call the office/listing agent phone number for showings/property information.
- Your property will be advertised in Homes & Land Magazine. This magazine is distributed widely throughout Ventura County, in some areas of Santa Barbara County and at certain locations in the Los Angeles area.
- CRES will furnish and distribute flyers featuring your property. These flyers will be placed at the property. Associates with CRES will also distribute these flyers to local banks where potential purchasers may go to get pre-approved.
- CRES will hold and coordinate open houses on your property 1 time per month. We will take out an ad in the local paper announcing open house dates and times, and we will place directional signs. Open houses are typically held on Sunday’s at 12-3 pm/1-4pm. Open houses are predicated on weather conditions.
- CRES will hold and coordinate broker caravans on your property 2 times per month. These caravans will be held on Wednesdays from 9am-12pm. The purpose of these caravans is to get Realtors more familiar with properties on the market and their condition. Potential purchasers are rarely present.
- We will follow up with any and all activity received on your property. We will record feedback received from agents and potential purchasers and forward it to you for your records.
- CRES is also active with social marketing and social networking. Your home will be advertised on Craigslist, Facebook and Twitter on a weekly basis.
If you have any questions or concerns about our services or what we offer as your real estate service provider please don’t hesitate to call your agent directly or the office at (805) 644-7800. THANK YOU!